Please join us at our annual President's Day fundraiser!
- Meet your fellow Coos County Democrats!
- Preview drafts of the 2018 Democratic Party of Oregon Platform!
- Bid on awesome silent auction items!
- Witness an epic Presidential presentation by Richard Kuznitsky and David Jennings!
- Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres from Black Market Gourmet (and the no-host beer and wine bar)!
- And more!
Tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the door.
Advance tickets are available online (https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ccdemsprezday2018) - buy yours today, it couldn't be easier!
Paper tickets are also available at the following locations:
- Bandon: The Cobbler's Bench
- Coquille: Coquille Valley Sentinel
- Coos Bay: 7 Devils Brewery, Art Connection, Outdoor-In, SharkBite's Cafe
- North Bend: Off the Record
NEW THIS YEAR:
Donate in lieu of purchasing tickets - if you can't attend, please donate! Just click the ActBlue link (https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ccdemsprezday2018), then enter a donation amount under "Can't Attend?" We've set an ambitious $5,000 goal for this fundraiser because we have a lot of work ahead of us, and we'd really appreciate your financial support this year.
EVENT HELP NEEDED:
- Sell tickets! Please contact us if you're able to help, and we'll meet you at a convenient location to hand over a handful of paper tickets.
- Set up for the event! Please contact us if you can help with setup starting around 11am on February 19th.
- Donate a bottle (or three) of wine, cider, or beer for the mystery wine/cider/beer wall! Donations will be wrapped in paper bags and for a small contribution at the event, attendees can take a chance on a mystery bottle. Donations for "the wall" can be left in the common space at Sol Suites (243 S 2nd Street, Coos Bay). Your donation can be anything from a bottle of 3 Buck Chuck to that special reserve sitting in your wine cellar, but please indicate value if your donation is valued at $5 or more.
- Forward this link or share our Facebook event page to anyone who might be interested in attending, donating in lieu of purchasing a ticket, or helping out at the event!
Thanks, and we hope to see you on February 19th!